Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Boys

I recently finished the second baby blanket that I donated in an auction for a friend with Cancer and I loved it so much it was hard to send it away! I was so happy to feel like I could help in some way and I am so glad that the little boys that received them will enjoy them. All my quilts are typically one of kind because I make the pattern up as I go along, I take pictures just in case I ever want to do it again :)

I heart me some cowboys



This is the first one I finished and sent off, I loved the colors and the different textures


3 comments:

  1. Oh my lanta how I love that blue and yellow baby blanket! It is amazing!! Too bad I'm not having any more babies or I'd pay you to make me one! LOVE it!! Love love L.O.V.E it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! You are so talented. Wow!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the PROUD owner of the little cowboy blanket and I LOVE IT! My mom purchased your talent off Garth Abbott's cancer auction! I seriously LOVE this baby blanket and think you did an AMAZING job. Thank you so much for the time and talent you used to create it!

    ReplyDelete